Daily Packing List
All items brought to camp should be clearly labeled with the camper’s first and last name.
- A bag/backpack that can hold all your child’s belongings with name tag.
- Tennis/gym shoes – to be worn to camp each day.
- Lunch and drink (except Fridays)
- Bathing Suit with name
- Towel with name
- Plastic bag for wet bathing suit
- Waterproof Shoes with heel strap (for running during water activities)
- Flip Flops (if other waterproof shoes are not desired at pool area)
- Lip Balm – in plastic bag with name.
- Water Bottle with name
- Change of clothes to keep at camp in case of an “accident” (3, 4 & 5yr olds).
- Swim goggles labeled with name
- Ear Plugs (for those susceptible to “swimmer’s ear”)
NEW THIS YEAR – Counselors will collect sunscreen & bug spray to be kept at camp.
- Sunscreen – in plastic bag with name.
- Bug Spray – in plastic bag with name.