DATES AND RATES
|Dates for 2019|
|Session 1||June 3 – June 14|
|Session 2||June 17 – June 28|
|Session 3||July 1 – July 12 (closed July 4th)*|
|Family Camp||July 5th|
|Session 4||July 15 – July 26|
*July 5th is not included in session 3.
|Rates for 2019|
Early bird (thru 3/01/19)
Tuition (as of 3/02/19)
|2 wks/1 session||$875 ($437.50/wk)||$900 ($450/wk)|
|4 wks/2 sessions||$1,660 ($415/wk)||$1,710 ($427.50)|
|6 wks/3 sessions||$2,355 ($392.50/wk)||$2,430 ($405/wk)|
|8 wks/4 sessions**||$2,885 ($360.63)||$2,985 ($373.13/wk)|
Our Counselor-In-Training program which is designed to develop our oldest campers’ leadership skills is an available discounted program for campers at least 13 years of age and entering 9th, 10th and 11th graders. Click here to learn more.
- Field Trip Fee (entering 6, 7, & 8th graders): $60 per session (includes two field trips with lunch).
- A $25 Early Bird Discount PER SESSION ENROLLED before or on March 1st.
- Multiple Session Discount (reflected above) – 5% off two, 10% off three, 15% off four.
- Sibling Discount 10% off the 3rd and subsequent children’s tuition. (Discount does not apply to transportation, field trips or extended day programs).
- *Session Three Enrollments will be discounted an additional $75.
- **8 Week Camper Tuition already has session three discount built-in.
- Camper tuition includes a camp t-shirt, a morning snack, an afternoon Popsicle, lunch on Fridays and a 5 X 7 group photo (mailed in Jan.).
What is Optional?
(Click on the topic below to learn more about the options and their fees.)