Transportation is available to campers living in Fountain Hills and many areas in Scottsdale and Phoenix for an additional fee. This service is round trip and is provided by session. We will use 15-passenger vehicles or mini vans driven by Cactus Day Camp staff depending on the numbers of campers needing transportation. There are no refunds for any missed days, pick-ups or drop-offs.
$120/per 2-week session A $25 deposit per session enrolled is required to hold your child’s spot on the van/bus. There are no refunds on transportation deposits.
- Shea & Scottsdale Road – London Gold Parking Lot
- AZ AirTime (AM)/Jewish Community Center -12701 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale (PM)
- North Scottsdale Area: Scottsdale Rd. & 101 – Container Store (AM)/ Eat Fit Go (PM)
- Grayhawk/DC Ranch Area: 18271 N. Pima Road – AJs Center
- Thompson Peak Parkway & Frank Lloyd Wright – AJ’s/Chipotle Parking Lot
- Shea & Loop 101 – Pier 1 Parking Lot
- Shea & 96th Street – Encompass Health Parking Lot
- Shea & 130th Street – Church Parking Lot (northwest corner)
- Eagle Mountain Area: Fry’s Shopping Center – Old Pei Wei Lot
- Fountain Hills Area: Golden Eagle Park – Large Lot
*Other locations may be requested. Additional stops will be added if time permits on any existing routes. If needed, locations may change slightly to accommodate construction and safer traffic patterns.
Location Estimated Pick-Up Times* Estimated Drop-Off Times*
Fountain Hills 8am – 8:15am 3:50pm – 4:10pm
Scottsdale 8:20am – 9:00am 3:30pm – 4:00pm
*These times are a guesstimate and will depend on transportation enrollment and locations.
Please Note: We will continue to correspond with families enrolled in and those interested in transportation service as it develops. We will advise you on stops being added, types of vehicles being used and more specific times for pick-ups and drop-offs. Please keep in mind that everything varies by session and finalized plans will be emailed to you by Friday prior to the session your child(ren) is attending.
Extended Day at Cactus Day Camp with CDC Staff!
We are excited to offer extended day to our families Monday through Friday. Campers will be given an after camp snack and participate in some relaxing activities. Activities will be supervised by camp counselors and our leadership team staff. Sign up weekly or for specific days of the week to get great rates. Drop ins are charged a minimum of a half hour.
7:30 am – 8:45 am: $40/wk ($80/session) $10/day ($20/session)
3:45 pm – 6:00 pm: $80/wk ($160/session) $20/day ($40/session)
Both AM & PM Extended Day Full Week: $110/wk ($220/session) $25/day ($50/session)
Drop in rate anytime: $12/hr (min. 1/2 hr charge)
An OPTIONAL lunch program is offered on Mondays through Thursdays by LunchLady and Boonli.com (formerly Orderlunches.com). This program is an online portal to order and pay for lunches. Orders must be placed by NOON on Friday for the upcoming week (all days). The portal and online menu will be finalized and open for registration May 2019. This program is offered as a convenience for families, but is not required. Below is a sample of our vendor schedule:
- Mondays – Smashburger
- Tuesdays – Streets of New York
- Wednesdays – Panera
- Thursdays – Chick-fil-a
- Fridays – Camp provided lunch (BBQ Hot Dogs or Bagels)
Cactus Day Camp does not manage the ordering or credit card processing. Please contact the appropriate support emails listed in the attachment if you have questions.